The Northern Kentucky Bar Association Board of Directors is accepting nominations for the 2016 Board of Directors. Yes, you may nominate yourself.
The positions open including their length of term is as follows:
- President-Elect (3 year term - president elect, president and immediate past-president)
- Treasurer-Elect (2 year term - treasurer-elect and treasurer)
- Secretary (1 year term)
BOARD OF DIRECTOR – 3 YEAR TERMS
- At-Large Board of Director
- Boone Co. Board of Director
- Campbell Co. Board of Director
- Kenton Co. Board of Director
- Outlying Co. Board of Director
Please send your nomination, including which position is of most interest, no later than Friday, July 26, 2015, to Immediate Past-President, Rob Ziegler at firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com. This nomination is not issued in a specific format or form. You may direct an email simply stating you wish to be considered for a position or that you wish to nominate someone for a position.
If you are considering a nomination and would like to discuss prior to sending a formal request you are welcome to contact Rob or me to discuss.
Kentucky Administrative Office of the Courts
To view a list of dates and locations please visit KYeFiling.eventbrite.com
TO REGISTER FOR NKBA
CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION SEMINARS
PLEASE VISIT THE WEBSITE CALENDAR